About Me

Los Angeles, CA, United States
Hello Friend! Welcome to my poetry blog.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Karma Box

One great wish,
is not so much a certain kind of car,
or other thing,
but to not be watching my self
as my self tries to live.
To not be seen from above or below,
as I, unaware of the act,
live.

Another great one,
is not so much to find someone
who gets me,
or is got by me,
but puts me in confusion.
Not so much for the challenge
of figuring her out,
but so I can't see just precisely,
what it is she needs,
and have no obligation then
to give it to her.
And on the dark side,
so I can't withhold it too.

And the third great wish,
would be a sort of synthesis of the first two:
To live without fear of self-rebuttal,
with a woman - a woman -
who is far too complex to fit inside a karma box.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must say your blog is very intresting. You can visit my technology blog here. It is on gadgets, technology, notebook computer, blogger tips, adsense secret, msoffice, cool gadgets, windows xp tips tricks and much more